Announcing the LEAF Awards Judging Panel for 2016!
LEAF is the only high level, one to one business development platform for leading specifiers and suppliers to discuss requirements for their future building projects.
October 2016 welcomes the return of the LEAF Awards to the architectural hub of London. We will bring together an audience of 100+ leading senior architect figures to celebrate excellence in design and construction, whilst networking with the world’s elite architectural community. The LEAF Awards has been running for over 14 years and all shortlisted and winning projects are recognised as setting the benchmark for the best in the industry.
For more details on the LEAF Awards please contact email@example.com
We are delighted to announce the LEAF Awards judging panel for 2016:
- Michael Clark, Executive Director, AEDAS RHWL
- Alan Crawford, Founder, Crawford Partnership Architects
- Firas Hnoosh, Director, BDP
- Afroditi Krassa, Founding Director, AfroditiKrassa
- Lukasz Platkowski, Tall Buildings Practice Area Leader, Principal, Gensler
- Michele Pasca di Magliano, Senior Associate, Zaha Hadid Architects
- Rysia Suchecka, Partner, NBBJ
For more information, click here