Exploring power plant emissions reduction through cutting-edge technologies and strategies. As the 2016 Industrial Emissions Directive (IED) looms and CO2 regulations are set to dramatically cut carbon emissions, power plants across Europe must act now to drive down pollutant levels whilst maintaining the highest levels of plant efficiency and plant flexibility. The 6th annual EXPPERTS Europe event will create an unprecedented opportunity to network with key industry figures to uncover the very latest developments in a wide range of emissions reduction technologies and strategies.
Through in-depth discussions and cutting-edge case studies, EXPPERTS Europe 2011 promises to equip you with the crucial knowledge necessary for minimising emissions and maximising cost efficiency.
Key topics will include:
- Evaluating evolving regulations to ensure your plant’s emissions reduction strategy is one step ahead
- Discovering the very latest developments in biomass as an alternative for significant CO2 reduction
- Advancing carbon capture technologies to overcome technical obstacles to commercial scale CCS plants at the lowest possible cost
- Minimising NOx emissions levels through assessment of the very latest reduction technologies
- Revealing pan European case studies to benchmark your plant’s standards against industry leaders
New for EXPPERTS 2011
- Choose from technology specific streams to guarantee a comprehensive reduction strategy for your specific plant
- Hear the very latest developments on mercury and heavier metals
- Assess the increasing prominence of renewables within emission reduction
- Evaluate the possibilities for optimising plant efficiency and flexibility whilst cutting your plant’s pollutants