Welcome to the ninth annual International Hotel Technology Forum (IHTF) 2012, the leading face- to-face event for the hotel technology industry.
Key IHTF features
- All delegates will be offered the exclusive opportunity to engage in pre-arranged, private business meetings with selected organisations of their choice.
- All IHTF registrants will be individually matched according to their business needs and immediate and future priorities. A Meetings Manager will be specifically assigned to co-ordinate this.
- NEW in 2012: the exclusive IHTF meetings model will now run in parallel to a fully comprehensive conference programme, featuring presentations on the latest strategic thinking, business model evaluation and technological advances such as CRM, PMS and RMS, which in turn will enhance their competitiveness and profitability in the marketplace.
Why IHTF in 2012?
- Keep abreast of the very latest technological developments by engaging privately with industry leaders from across the globe.
- Specifically designed interactive networking sessions: develop new and existing business relationships, in an alternative and unique format.
- Meet your customer’s ever growing technology expectations: come away with real, practical solutions crucial to cementing your position in the market.
- Workshops and problem solving sessions will include the very latest in management systems: increasing scrutiny of management and reporting and the proliferation of indirect channels to market make these discussions invaluable.