Welcome to the 2nd annual Digital Transformation in Insurance 2017 Conference, Your toolkit for end-to-end operational adaptation to reach the digital-savvy future consumer.
We’ve been organising events for financial services internationally for over 15 years, our series includes the European Banking Forum and Asia Banking Forum, where the FS industry gathers in an impartial setting to discuss the key issues and share information to overcome common challenges. GlobalData, formerly known as Datamonitor, is a world leading specialist information provider serving the global financial services markets. The insurance arm of the group offers analysis on market dynamics, customer purchasing behavior and distribution strategies.
You will receive entry to the event and will have an ‘access all areas’ pass to all of our sessions and networking events.
· We are the only event which runs a stream event integrating the Front Office and Back Office processes
- All delegates will be offered the exclusive opportunity to engage in pre-arranged, private business meetings with selected organizations of their choice.
- All attendees will be individually matched according to their business needs and immediate and future priorities.
- Over 35 speakers from global companies taking part in a series of interactive sessions
- A dual streamed conference programme, enabling delegates to design their own experience
Why Digital Transformation in Insurance?
- The only event to integrate both the customer-facing processes and the operational processes and look at how to best integrate the two to provide that seamless processes
- Keep abreast of the very latest technological developments by engaging privately with industry leaders from across the UK
- Specifically designed interactive networking sessions: develop new and existing business relationships, in an alternative and unique format
- Meet you’re the industry’s ever growing technology expectations: come away with real, practical solutions crucial to cementing your position in the market