The Packaging and Converting Executive Forum (PACE) continues to support vital communication and to encourage a collaborative approach to innovation between the international packaging communities.
PACE Innovations has been designed to provide many attending organisations with the opportunity to increase awareness and showcase exciting and innovative concepts to a live audience of senior packaging executives during the forum.
Beside the unequalled variety of innovations and further developments, the creative exchange between exhibitors and delegate partners is what makes PACE Innovations so valuable.
Join us for the upcoming PACE Forum, Feb 13 – 15, 2013.
A minimum of 30 invited companies to exhibit in the PACE Innovations area:
The package includes:
- Table top display 3x3m exhibition area situated in main networking area at the venue.
- 2 delegates to attend for the duration of the event- 3 days
- Attendance to main conference/seminar programme
- Invitation to present on the opening day of the forum
- Participate in PACE Innovations Welcome Reception to take place on opening evening of the PACE Forum
- Branding on all conference material as a 2013 Innovations Partner
- Branding on Innovations Workshop conference material & PACE Newsletter
- Participation to include all food and drink
- All formal receptions included for duration of forum
- Networking opportunities
- Digital Advertising post forum 2013
- Logo on PACE Forum Website as Supporting Organisation
For further information on PACE, how to attend or to register as a PACE Innovations exhibitor contact;
Richard Crosby– PACE Forum Director