Covid 19 Update
Arena International is closely monitoring COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event.
Your health and safety come first, which is why we are strictly adhering to the latest guidance from the World Health Organization, UKHSA and our Venues to ensure measures that will safeguard our guests, the industry, and the larger community as a whole.
We are committed to implementing these regulations and measures. Our plans and recommendations will be reviewed and amended on an ongoing basis.
Please note you are responsible for following your departing countries guidelines when travelling abroad. So please continue to check these requirements.
What you need to do to attend Future Cannabis Strategies Europe 2022
• It’s mandatory to supply a negative Covid-19 Test email or SMS message (PCR or Lateral Flow/Antigen) at registration. Your test must not be older than 24 hours. If you are attending from within the UK, you can use the NHS at home testing kits and record your results on https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result or the NHS app to receive the email or SMS message.
• If you are attending from outside the UK, your Day 2 Lateral Flow/Antigen test will be sufficient for entry as long as you receive an email or SMS message with your results.
• There will be temperature checks to all attendees every morning. Attendees will be excluded from the event if they display flu symptoms (especially respiratory signals).
• Whilst it is not mandatory, we encourage you to wear a mask when you’re indoors especially when walking around.
• We will have PPE items available for attendees at registration (masks, gloves).
• Whilst there are currently no social distance measures in place for England, we encourage you to maintain a safe distance as much as possible to minimise the risk of infection.
• There will be hand sanitisers located at critical locations all throughout the venue.
• Regular cleaning and sanitisation are in place for higher frequented areas/items, such as handrails, doorknobs, restrooms, or elevator buttons.
• Please note we will be providing colour coded lanyards to all attendees which will help you to let everyone know what level of interaction you’re comfortable with.
• AV equipment such as microphones will be constantly sanitised.
• Speakers in the event room will speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture.
• If we are informed of a confirmed positive Covid-19 test at the event, attendees will be notified via email.