Site Terms and Conditions
© Copyright 2022 Arena International Events Group. All rights reserved. The copyright in all of the copyright works contained within
these pages is either owned by Net Resources International or licensed to it. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of
these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below.
These pages and the separate copyright works contained therein may be viewed on screen, downloaded onto a hard disk or printed for your
personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not
use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored. Copyright works contained in these pages may not be used,
distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
Without prejudice to the limited copyright licence granted above and solely to the extent that all or parts of these pages constitute a
“database” for the purposes of the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 (“the Regulations”) reproduction of part or all of
these pages is prohibited to the fullest extent permitted by the Regulations.
Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use our Site.
This website is operated by Arena International Events Group
GlobalData UK Limited, registered office, John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, EC4Y 0AN and company number 06276344
References to “we” or “us” in these Terms and conditions are to Net Resources International.
References to “you” in these Terms and conditions are to the users of this website.
References to “Partner Organisation” in these Terms and conditions are to organisations with whom Net Resources International has complied
References to “the site” in these Terms and conditions are to this website and its contents.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The information on this Site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. The Site may contain information submitted by a third party including adverts. The information should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
- Any opinions (express or implied) are those of the individual authors and not necessarily those of Net Resources International or its partner organisations.
- Except for any express warranties or undertakings given on the Site, we exclude all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the Site.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from your use or inability to use this Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this Site provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, we are not responsible for the availability of them and will not be liable in any
way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by your use or inability to use those websites.
- If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. If you purchase any goods or services from a third party or third party website to which we provide a link your contract for the supply of those goods and services will be with that third party.
- Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your country will be the same as that included on the Site.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to the Site at all times.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- We reserve the right at any time, without liability for doing so, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the content, functions or services we offer on the Site (or any part of them) with or without notice. This includes removing information transmitted by you to us.
- You agree that the information you provide us with when you use the Site will be true and complete and that you will keep it true and complete.
Use of the Site
You agree not to use the services we provide via the Site to:
- Transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affilation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the services
- Transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes another’s rights;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised promotion (including without limitation “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”);
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or collect or store personal data about other users.
Amendment of the Terms and conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the Site.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to (and you irrevocably submit to) the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any comments or questions about the Site please contact us at email@example.com
Terms and conditions relating to the use of the Electronic booking Form
1. Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions relating to any order you place with GlobalData UK Limited. These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the electronic booking form for the service or product (the “Order Form”). We will not allow you to purchase any service or product unless you have confirmed your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All products and services are not an offer by GlobalData UK Limited to sell any service or product, but an invitation to make an offer. We are free to accept or reject such an offer, without providing any reason, at our sole discretion. When using the electronic booking form, we may send you an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your offer but such email will not constitute acceptance of such offer by GlobalData UK Limited. If GlobalData UK Limited accepts your offer it will send a separate email confirming acceptance of the order.
Arena International Events Group Delegate Terms & Conditions
Scope of Agreement
1. These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and Arena International Events Group, a trading name of GlobalData UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05968121 and registered office at John Carpenter House, John Carpenter Street, London, England, EC4Y 0AN (“Arena International Events Group”, “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our physical and virtual event services (the “Event”), including the Event registration as set out in your Order Form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Arena International Events Group and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
2. Our commitment to you
We reserve the right to determine in our absolute discretion the theme, scope and content of the Event programme and to vary the programme, including how the programme is delivered (physically or virtually), and/or its contents as we deem necessary.
• Should the event be cancelled or should we decide to change the location, date or delivery (physical or virtual) of the Event in the best interests of the Event, we reserve the right to reschedule the Event, including changing the location, date, and/or or delivery (physical or virtual) upon written notice to you. Any such change in the Event shall not constitute a revocation or cancellation and shall not entitle you to a refund of the purchase order value. Should the Event fail to be rescheduled for any reason your refund shall not exceed the total charge received by us from you.
3. Payment Terms
The total fees specified on your Order Form (the “Total Fee”) are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable sales tax which shall be payable in addition. Following completion and return of the Order Form, full payment including the Service Charge is required within five (5) days from the invoice date or prior to the Event if this is sooner. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event if full payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
In the event of your cancellation 100% of the Total Fee and Service Charge is payable and non-refundable. All cancellation requests must be submitted to us in writing. If we agree to your cancellation then all cancellation fees are payable immediately after the acceptance of your cancellation in writing by us. If you cancel a complimentary delegate place or fail to attend you will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of $150 for events in US/ Canada, or €150 for events in Europe.
You, your executive/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior written consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract without liability to you.
• You agree that Arena International Events Group may process personal data which is supplied to and/or collected by us to the extent reasonably necessary for the purpose of us, or other third parties (together “Partner Companies”) carrying out its obligations under this Agreement (“Purpose”). We undertake to implement appropriate measures to ensure the adequate protection of personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to give you an enjoyable customised experience whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs. We collect certain personal information from you, which you give to us when using our Sites and/or registering or subscribing for our products and services. We also collect certain personal data from other group companies to whom you have given information through their websites. If you do not want us to continue using this information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The working language of the Event is English. Executives requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense.
Grant of Licence: If your booking includes the Digital Media Package*, you warrant that you will only use the Digital Media Package for your business purposes and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, transmit, disseminate, sell, licence, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the Digital Media Package (or any part of it) to any other person other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Digital Media Package is an easy to use digital web link containing Event proceedings including all of the audio and presentations from the event.
8. Force Majeure
8.1 In the event that a party is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement (the “Affected Party”) for any reason beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation by acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster, epidemic or pandemic or any other widespread disease, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom, any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent, collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident (“Force Majeure Event”), the Affected Party shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
8.2 If the Force Majeure Event prevents, hinders or delays the Affected Party’s performance of its obligations for a continuous period of more than 365 days, the other party not affected by the Force Majeure Event may terminate this agreement by giving written notice to the Affected Party at the end of that period, and such party shall be entitled to a full refund of the fees paid to the Affected Party under this agreement.
9. Further Provisions
The Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties relating to the Event and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings whether oral or written relating to or in connection with the Event. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Order Form, the Order Form shall prevail. Failure at any time to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions or to require performance by the other party of any such term or condition shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or affect the right of either party to enforce the same. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any tribunal of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall be carried out as closely as possible according to the
original intent. The Agreement does not confer any rights to or on any third party. This Agreement is governed by English law and each party agrees that the courts of England will have non- exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
You agree that during the term of the Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months immediately following the end of this Agreement (howsoever caused), you shall not either directly or indirectly solicit, induce, recruit or encourage any of the GlobalData UK Limited and Partner Companies employees, workers or contractors who were involved in the sale, marketing, support or production of the event, to leave their employment or engagement, or attempt to solicit, induce, recruit, encourage or take away employees, workers or contractors of the GlobalData UK Limited and Partner Companies.