Future Cannabis Strategies North America 2023
Join us at Future Cannabis Strategies North America as we bring together strategic business leaders from the North American Consumer-Facing Cannabis market. We will explore the CBD industry including Cannabis Products & Devices, Beverages, Tobacco, Cosmetics & Nutraceuticals, together with solution providers for 2 full days of insight, discussion and debate into how manufacturers can:
- Capitalise on the growing North American market
- Navigate through legalisation on the sale of edibles, extracts and topicals
- Understand the latest educational tools to promote cannabis products in both medical and consumer concepts
- Spotlight growth in International markets including the UK, Mainland Europe & Latin America
- Understand consumer trends & demands
- Identify opportunities to introduce Cannabis/ THC / Hemp infused products into existing Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Review recent product innovation to understand how market trends are adapting to consumer demands
- Look at the future of the industry to devise strategies for a successful category long term
- Understand key areas for growth and investment among the cannabis sector
Join us for intellectually driven presentations with a mix of case studies, panels and keynotes, attendees will learn how to devise strategies, learn from successful companies and implement new methodologies that ensure successful growth and development across a variety of cannabis categories. The category needs to unite and connect to push the cannabis sector to a more fruitful and wider acceptance among consumers. There is ample opportunity for networking, Q&A sessions and exploring solutions providers who may have the answer to some of the most pressing issues at present.
What to Expect for 2023?
Building a Future-Ready Cannabis Category: Growth, Awareness & Acceptance in Changing Consumer Demands & Expectations
Attendees to meet each year
Exhibitors to meet each year
Attendees at Director+ level
Identify gaps in the market born of new regulations, growing trends and emerging opportunities as well as key insights relating to consumer demands that can be leveraged in order to increase brand relevance and ensure success.
Meet CEOs, Managing Directors, Commercial Directors, Heads of R&D and Global Expansion and many more from some of the biggest brands in the industry as well as the most exciting disruptive start – ups in this intellectually driven conference that will better prepare you for the rapidly developing beverage landscape.
Take away experiences and insights from your cannabis sector peers so that you can feel confident in your 2023 strategy and beyond by changing course for a more resilient and robust business strategy as the cannabis market continues to strengthen
- Business advisory
- Corporate finance
- Transaction services
- Corporate turnaround and insolvency