In conjunction with the world-renowned Clinical Trial Supply conference series, Arena International is delighted to announce the Clinical Trial Supply Handbook 2022 is ready to download.
With Covid-19 limiting face-to-face meetings for learning and collaboration, we are proud to offer the handbook as the much-needed knowledge base to fuel the clinical supply workforce with content from leading experts in the industry.
Based on in-depth research into key challenges across the clinical supply chain, this manual is the ultimate reference guide for clinical trial supply professionals across the globe. We’ve collated case studies and insights from leaders in the industry, providing informative checklists on an international level to allow companies to optimise their supply chains and promote regulatory compliance.
Comprising of industry written pieces and advice, the handbook will also include a comprehensive supplier directory, providing readers with a one-stop shop for sourcing vendors for their clinical supply chain.
Our global CTS community includes:
Why not get involved!
- Send us an advert to exclusively feature your latest products in the handbook
- Feature alongside articles from Boehringer Ingelheim, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Medigene and more!
- Pick your chapter – select which chapter your advert will appear in
- Reach up to 100,000 potential new clients with just 1 advert!
- Increase your content marketing by publishing a thought leadership article
Key Content Areas
Based on knowledge and expertise utilised to product an extensive clinical trial supply event portfolio, the handbook will cover key topics and challenges pertinent to the supply space with a look into requirements for the future.
Clinical Supply Operations
- Asian Regulatory Updates
- Checklist for supply chain management for vaccine products
- 7 top considerations when putting together your comparator sourcing strategy
Clinical Supply Technology
- 5 key steps to an seamless simulation and modelling strategy
- Truly exploring the role of IRT in effective forecasting
- Key developments for data management and how this effects the supply chain
- Listing the most important considerations for temperature monitoring
- Best uses of IRT technology within Temperature Maintenance
The Clinical Trial Supply Handbook will be delivered to all attendees of Arena International’s portfolio of events – over 2,500 senior level clinical supply executives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.