The leading event to focus on innovation across the non-alcoholic beverage category to meet rapidly changing consumer demands.
Everything you need to know about innovation in the non-alcoholic beverage market straight to your screens at our Virtual Conference.
The Innovation in Non-Alcoholic Beverages Conference brings together key opinion leaders from some of the biggest brands in the industry with a mix of smaller disruptive brands that have made way for change in the market. In a landscape where there is more competition and more variety than ever, it is essential to identify the key areas for growth through the creation of innovative products that respond to consumer needs and expectations.
Topics you can expect this year:
- Disrupting innovation – NPD and portfolio expansion with consumer behaviour focus
- Identifying key trends in consumer demands to increase brand relevance and ensure success
- Functional goes Further – functionality divided into specific functional areas of value
- Low and No Adult Beverages and their place in the modern consumer’s market
- Innovation in sustainability – through Covid-19 the fight for waste and plastic reduction was a priority. In the UK we look to the plastic tax implementation by April 2022
- Plain and Simple – consumers have returned to familiarity and neutral – flavour profiles
- Nostalgia – pride and comfort are drivers now that consumers look to support national brands
- Stockpiling and Convenience – Covid-19 has created buyer tendencies to buy in bulk
- Vending and Dispense – hygiene, contactless tech and home dispense
Across 2 full days of intellectually driven presentations, this event brings together an exciting mix of case studies, panels and keynotes as well as global networking opportunities. Attendees will learn how to create successful NPD for today’s consumers, how to find opportunity in adversity and how to rapidly push new products to market and leverage existing flavour profiles.
Covid has shaken up the market cross category and we will be looking at growing trends, creating successful portfolio offerings for the new-age consumer and looking at the potential of newly emerging markets, as well as the evolution of flavours, formats and functions.