According to the FDA labeling errors are one of the most common causes of product recalls.
Managing pharma artwork and labelling content is anything but simple. Especially if you’re still using manually processes and disparate systems resulting in various repetitive and error-prone tasks.
During this webinar:
- You’ll learn from Esko Life Sciences Category Specialist how to control the quality and accuracy of each label & packaging asset with an easy to deploy digital solution that can be validated for regulatory compliance.
- And hear from our guest customer, Agustí Mercè, Product Operations Planning Manager at Almirall as he will share how the global pharma company increased their agility with the help of a digital solution and reduced their process time from months to weeks.
Key learning Objectives
- Steps to implement a digital system specifically built for labelling and artwork management
- Start with a preconfigured solution based on industry best practices with ability to scale for future growth
- Learn how to reduce time of approval cycles with a digital solution while maintaining quality and GxP compliance
- Explore how Almirall deployed a digital solution and the benefits it provides