Motor Finance Roundtable Forum 2021
- Virtual Event
Plan Your Visit
Select a sponsor to learn more
Alfa has been delivering systems and consultancy services to the global asset finance industry since 1990.
Our best practice methodologies and specialised knowledge of asset finance mean that we deliver the largest system implementations and most complex business change projects. With an excellent delivery history over our 26 years in the industry, Alfa’s track record is unrivalled.
Alfa Systems, our class-leading technology platform, is at the heart of some of the world’s largest asset finance companies. Key to the business case for each implementation is Alfa Systems’ ability to consolidate multiple client systems on a single platform. Alfa Systems supports both retail and corporate business for auto, equipment, wholesale and dealer finance on a multijurisdictional basis, including leases/loans, originations and servicing. An end-to-end solution with integrated workflow and automated processing using business rules, the opportunities that Alfa Systems presents to asset finance companies are clear and compelling.
We know that no one project is like another. Gaining a competitive advantage in the modern marketplace demands fresh innovation every time. We work to understand your business completely, then align our implementation methodology with your business practices. We work with you to shape the solution that fills all the gaps.
Our people are only the most talented graduates and professionals. All our consultants operate in all areas of the business, from preliminary client contact and requirements definition right through to manning the support desk. This ensures all our staff develop and maintain excellent all-round expertise.
With over 40 clients in 18 countries, Alfa has offices all over Europe, Asia-Pacific and the United States. For more information, visit alfasystems.com.
FICO is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. FICO provides analytics software and tools that enable the insurance industry to manage risk, fight fraud, build profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations.
To learn more , please visit our website - www.fico.com
Today’s client engagement activities are stuck in the chaos of fragmented silos — requiring significant manual intervention. Moxo provides a OneStop Client Hub for managing client interactions through modern digital automation. Businesses can streamline deadline-driven client interactions, including account onboarding, account servicing, exception handling.
Moxo powers client interaction workflows across a diverse set of industries including financial services, consulting, legal, accounting, healthcare, and more. Our customers include companies like Citibank, FIS, Standard Chartered, Raiffeisen Bank, BNP Paribas, and more.
Our team has a rich history of pioneering in the engagement space: Moxo’s co-founder and CEO, Subrah Iyar, was the co-founder and CEO of Webex, and Moxo’s co-founder and CTO, Stanley Huang, held senior engineering management positions at Cisco Systems and WebEx.
To learn more , please visit our website - http://moxtra.com/
NETSOL Technologies (NASDAQ: NTWK) is a worldwide provider of IT solutions, serving the auto finance and leasing industry worldwide. With local support and delivery centres in eight cities around the world, our team of 1300+ experts ensures that our clients benefit from the deep industry insight we have developed over the course of four decades.
Having rapidly expanded to several locations across the globe and providing superior technology solutions to the biggest names in the leasing and finance industry, NETSOL has an ethos of excellence and innovation through constantly devoting time and resources to a well-rounded team of skilled and experienced professionals.
NETSOL’s flagship product, NFS Ascent is a comprehensive solution that caters to the auto finance and leasing industry. NFS Ascent possesses incomparable computing power with three dynamic and programmable work engines for managing the most complex of leasing/financing cycles; from quotation origination through to the completion of the contract, at any level of complexity.
It encompasses all these capabilities in a single platform with one database. Ascent allows Business Rules, Workflow Management and Work queues to be configured with Straight Through Processing (STP). NFS Ascent future-proofs and simplifies your system strategy for your entire business.
We pride ourselves in being one of the first software providers with more than 7 years of experience in digital apps and tools. Our NFS Digital apps are based on mobile first experience with dashboards that allow oversight and gamification of mundane tasks
NETSOL also supports a variety of mobility business models through its innovative Otoz platform. Otoz is fully integrated with NFS Ascent and NFS Digital to leverage the latest technologies such as Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Mobility Services.
NETSOL strives to provide high quality products and services to the auto finance and leasing industry. It guarantees to exceed the expectations of its customers with the help of its dedicated and forward thinking workforce.
To learn more , please visit our website - www.netsoltech.com
- Â Itâ€™s mandatory to supply a negative Covid-19 Test (PCR or Antigen) has to be shown at registration. The test must not be older than 24 hours. Please note this includes those who have been fully vaccinated.
- In the entire hotel area from the entrance to the event area and in the event rooms, guests are obliged to wear a FFP2 mask. The mask may only be removed when sitting at the table inside the restaurant or when seating at your assigned seat consuming food and beverages.
- Please note you will be given a complimentary kit (including a FFP2 mask) at the eventâ€™s registration desk.
- The hotel will have in place one-way systems and has defined a maximum number of people to allow for social distancing in various areas, such as restaurants or elevators.
- Restaurant capacities were reduced (to 60% of the regular occupancy) in order to ensure the valid social distancing measures.
- There are hand sanitizers located at critical locations all throughout the hotel and the events area.
- Routine cleaning and sanitization are in place for higher frequented areas, such as handrails, door knobs, restrooms, or elevator buttons
- All social distancing rules are clearly visible throughout the hotel
- There will be floor markings to help keeping social distance.
- In all foyers, meeting rooms, public areas hold the minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- There will be temperature checks to all attendees every morning. Â Attendees will be excluded from the event if they display flu symptoms (especially respiratory signals). No exceptions will be made.
- At the conference, seats will be numbered and assigned to each participant.
- Please note capacity will be limited in order to keep social distance in place and reduce the risk of infection.
- All staff will be wearing masks throughout the whole duration of the event.
- All food and beverage will be offered as â€œGrab & Go"" (individually wrapped) and will need to be consumed at their assigned seat back in the conference room.
- Walking around the exhibition will be allowed maintaining social distance and wearing a mask at all times.
- Speakers in the event room may, for example, speak on the stage without wearing a mask for the duration of the lecture, as long as the minimum distance to other participants is maintained.
- AV equipment such as microphones will be constantly sanitised.
- Shared furniture/equipment (panel seating, lecterns) will be constantly sanitised.
- All surfaces that are frequently used, so-called ""touchpoints"" in the conference area are regularly disinfected.
- Cloakroom: To minimize the risk of infection, we do not offer cloakroom service / cloakroom until further notice. Jackets / coats etc. must be kept by the participants at the seat. Please minimise what you bring with you as any items left unattended will be at your own risk.
- Following your participation at the event, we will promptly inform you of any positive cases confirmed amongst the attendees. Full details will also be shared with the hotel.