IMPORTANT: Beware Fraudulent Emails
It has come to our attention that a number of our sponsors and exhibitors have been receiving fraudulent emails in respect of the OCT USA event. These emails do not originate from Arena International, or our parent company GlobalData Plc and we have no responsibility for them. These emails purport to offer event attendee lists for a fee. Please do not click on any link within the email or attempt to contact any telephone numbers or other contact details within the emails.
In the interest of ensuring you do not pay for a non-existent or falsified product, please be aware that only Arena International will provide you with the event attendee list and you will not pay additionally for the list; it is included in any sponsorship or exhibition fee you have already paid. If you are contacted by anyone offering this list, please do not respond – contact us so we may manage the issue through the appropriate legal channels.
If in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact your representative at Arena International or GlobalData.
As the industry grapples with unprecedented challenges, join us on the 30th September – 1st October for the first ever Outsourcing in Clinical Trials USA virtual experience brought to you directly in the comfort of your home! Bringing together experts from across the USA to discuss the latest innovations in outsourcing, technology, regulatory affairs and medical devices, this virtual conference will deliver cutting-edge content on how best to manage outsourcing strategies.
Our 2 day event will allow you to connect with others across the industry by:
- Listening to our world class speakers in the auditorium
- Engaging in discussions with your peers in our networking lounge
- Learning about our exhibitors’ solutions to improve your virtual clinical trial in the exhibition hall
It is becoming clear that the only options are to disrupt or be disrupted: and so this event is focused on examining real world evidence into innovations and industry trends that you cannot afford to miss.
Here’s a preview of some of our sessions…
- Macro Trends Impacting Drug Development Performance: Insights Moving Forward, Ken Getz, Deputy Director, Research Professor (PCHM), Centre for the Study of Drug Development, Tufts University
- Pandemic Preparedness for Clinical Trials: What Have we Learned? Lesley Schofield, Head, US Medical Affairs, Clinical Trial Operations, Novartis
- Shaping the Future of Clinical Trial: What’s Coming Up Next in Digital Medicine and Innovative Technology, Amir Lahav, Executive Director and Head of Digital Medicine, Karyopharm