Earth observation satellites are revolutionising how businesses make data-driven decisions and build resilience against climate change. In Scotland, innovative companies are developing solutions that are providing reliable insights for insurance, supply chains, and greenhouse emissions.
Innovative companies around Scotland are developing a diverse range of solutions that benefit insurance products, strengthen supply chains, and provide detailed information on greenhouse emissions. From satellites, it is also possible to precisely monitor habitat loss and predict the weather more accurately and immediately than standard technologies.
Space data has the potential to unlock massive possibilities for businesses in Scotland and beyond, it is revolutionising how we plan for climate change, design crop strategies, and maximise economic growth.
In this webinar, you will hear how Scotland is leading on satellite data through its rapidly developing expertise and unique space ecosystem.
The space sector is a vital part of Scotland’s growth strategy, and the government aims to capture a £4bn share of the global market by 2030. The supportive environment can provide a significant launchpad for businesses interested in investing in the country.
Key learning objectives:
- The leading space data companies in Scotland
- The most promising applications of downstream data
- The end-to-end capabilities Scotland is developing for the space industry
- The supportive business environment for growth in the country
- The importance of Scottish universities in advancing tech and developing new talent