Fashion brands and retailers today are facing a challenging marketplace. Spiraling product costs and sky-high inflation has led to consumers becoming more price sensitive. Alongside that, teams are overwhelmed navigating huge amounts of complexity; there are more products, SKUs, geographies and channels, and competition is rife. But how do you gain the advantage over your competitors?
In the webinar we’ll look at how a modern pricing intelligence and competitive benchmarking platform removes the need for the time-wasting, error-riddled and manual collection of competitor data. Quickly and easily enable the different teams working with pre-season and in-season assortments to leverage accurate competitive data and drive smart decision making. This in turn, leads to:
- Product assortments that resonate with customers
- Optimal pricing strategies pre-season
- In-season pricing adjusting based off market response
- Maximized sales and increased profit margins
Apparel brands and retailers need to be investing in the right pricing and planning tools to stay ahead, adapt and survive in today’s challenging retail landscape.
Key Learning Objectives
- Quickly analyze competitive prices and know what your competitors are selling
- Gain visibility into the products and categories they’re investing their inventory in
- Understand what products and trends your customers are searching for
- Pre-empt your competitors’ promotional strategy and time discounting better