Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials USA: Virtual Experience
As the industry grapples with unprecedented challenges, join us for our first ever Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials USA Virtual Experience brought to you directly in the comfort of your home! Bringing together experts from across the country to discuss the latest innovations in technology, regulatory affairs as well as discover new opportunities through adaptive approaches and methods to run successful clinical trials.
This event will allow you to connect with others across the industry by:
- Listening to our world class speakers in the auditorium
- Engaging in discussions with your peers in our networking lounge
- Learning about our exhibitors’ solutions to improve your virtual clinical trial in the exhibition hall
It is becoming clear that the only options are to disrupt or be disrupted: and so this event is focused on examining real world evidence into innovations and industry trends that you cannot afford to miss.
Here’s a preview of some of our sessions…
- Building better partnerships for biotechs without major pipelines or R&D budgets, Matthew Weinberg, Director Clinical Outsourcing, Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Navigating the Oncology Landscape- A Regulatory Perspective, Aditi Khurana, Associate Director Project Management, Jazz Pharma & Susan Carino, Principal Consultant, Integrated Project Management Company
- Lessons Learned from Master/Basket Trials Clinical Operations, Len Rosenberg, Head Clinical Operations, BEAT AML
A FANTASTIC NETWORK OF YOUR PEERS AND COLLEAGUES RIGHT AT A TAP OR CLICK OF A BUTTON
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
💻 Watch live and recorded thought leadership presentations
🗣️ Take part in live Q&A with industry experts from across the globe
👩💻 One-to-one & group video chat with each solution provider
🤝 Chat & network with anyone on the platform in our Community Discussion Lounge
📊 Take part in our interactive polls
👥 Join live panel debates and discussions
🛍️ Download resources from solution providers to your event bag
‘That was a superb day, it feels like we’ve been at a real, in person, conference!’ Worldwide Clinical Trials
‘A great event, I met more people than I do at an in-person event and I’ve got loads of
follow ups’ Conversis
‘The whole setting is actually very well accomplished! Thanks again for the invitation!’ Apogenix AG
Covance is a business segment of LabCorp, a leading global life sciences company, which provides contract research services to the drug, medical device and diagnostics, crop protection and chemical industries. Employing over 21,000 people worldwide, we are the world’s most comprehensive CRO, dedicated to improving health and improving lives. www.covance.com.
- Experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Highly-skilled project management services
GXP Quality Systems (GXPQS) provides product lifecycle consulting services (e.g. preclinical, CMC, and clinical development) from R&D to commercialization. We use a Quality Systems approach to establish, improve, or support new or existing processes to enable product development and/or approval. Please visit our website www.gxpqsllc.com for more information.
Stiris Research is an elite CRO focused on meeting client needs by providing highly experienced Project Management and Monitoring professionals for Phase I-IV clinical trials. Our strength is seamlessly integrating as an extension of your organization to assemble the perfect team and deliver a highly efficient, cost effective outsourcing solution.
Although the program for Clinical Operations in Oncology West Coast has now been created 2020 will be created in close collaboration with the industry. To get involved, contact our production team at the address below:
T: +44(0)20 7936 6822