Sylvestre Coudert runs Forestry which is a forestry experts company, a family firm created in 1902 and taken over in 2002.
Mr. Coudert’s expertise covers all the forestry skills and activities :
– Forest management ;
– Expertise in major projects for major accounts (Energy, banks, insurances, private equities, etc.) ;
– Valuation of forest assets and development of innovative expertise (Carbon expertise for the Michelin group in Brazil, Ghana and India; Woodinvest Southwest France project on behalf of major banking groups) ;
– Participation in numerous consulting missions for forest development (investment and market studies), both in France and abroad.
– Land use planning (study of land forest charters, economic, environmental, technical and hunting studies) ;
– Legal expertise at the Limoges Court of Justice.
– Wood stock assessment and valuation.
– Forest Development Advisor (investment and market research).
– Market Research Officer.
– Technical support for key accounts.
– R&D support
– MBA, Sciences Po PARIS
– Master of Science in forestry management
– Bachelor of Science in international trade
– Bachelor of Science in sustainable development and territory planning