Spirits Strategies Conference 2022
Arena International is proud to present the 11th annual Spirits Strategies Conference being held in London!
After the whirlwind year or so the Spirits industry has had, there is so much to discuss and explore in this two-day event. As the world opens up its social venues, the industry has the opportunity to flourish again in the on-trade but must ensure they prepare for any possibility in the future. Bringing together the top-level executives from various companies ranging from big to small, the 2022 Spirits Strategy looks to cover:
- Regulation and the effect government guidelines have had on smaller distillers that rely solely on the on-trade market for business
- E-commerce and the importance of investing in a solid e-commerce model to ensure consumers always have access to products but also how to keep that attention without a shelf display
- Covid 19 and the various effects the pandemic had on various departments within the Spirits industry
- Sustainability and Branding and how the attention to these categories can ensure success for a company
What to Expect ?
The Spirit Strategies meeting is the perfect forum to discover new innovations & solutions as well as the chance to network with top industry professionals.
This event provides an unrivaled platform for networking with key decision-makers alongside offering a unique opportunity to learn from and meet with respected industry professionals. We have created a unique platform bringing together strategy, product development, and sector strategists to deliver a 360° view on the best ways of ensuring sustainability goals are met.
Why Join Us?
- Watch cutting edge presentations from 20+ speakers
- Connect with industry leaders from leading manufacturers to regulatory bodies
- Meet a regional audience network with experts in your field
Hear the latest updates and case studies from industry experts
Meet with the top industry professionals
Come together with peers to create lasting connections
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities for the conference, please contact:
Head of Sponsorship
T: +44 (0)207 936 6794
The Spirits Strategies programme is written in collaboration with industry, if you have a case study, idea or just a comment, please contact:
T: 0161 359 5938