With COVID vaccines making temperature control a more important topic than ever, we’re bringing you the 2021 edition of Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe Conference to you online in the safety and comfort of your homes.
Join us for a two day event for presentations on a series of topics around temperature controlled logistics including how to avoid excursions, using data to monitor temperatures, shipping products at deep frozen temperatures and how your peers are coping with new Brexit regulations affecting the supply chain in and out of the UK.
AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- VACCINES PANEL DISCUSSION with companies including Clover Biopharmaceuticals, DHL, Seqirus and GSK
- Roche presentation on direct-to-patient shipments of temperature sensitive products
- Data monitoring case study from Eli Lilly and Company
- BREXIT: An open discussion session on adapting to new regulations
- Roundtable on supply chain digitalization from Sagent Pharmaceuticals
- New technology in temperature controlled logistics: a panel discussion including speakers from Novapeutics, Merck, the Center for Supply Chain Innovation and Berlinger