Packaging and Converting Executive Forum 2020 will take place as scheduled on 11-12 March at The Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel.
The Packaging and Converting Executive (PACE) Forum is an established and highly focused event that brings together packaging, procurement and sourcing directors to discuss key challenges faced by the packaging industry. This unique event also brings together executive and popular brands to discuss the current trends and innovation in this space.
Join us for our 16th year to exchange and discuss ideas and solutions over two days of case studies, interactive roundtables, panel discussions and practical one-to-one business meetings.
Key themes of the event are as follows:
- Sustainable materials
- Traditional materials and plastics
- Innovation and marketing within the industry
We look forward to seeing you in March!
NOTE ON COVID-19:
Arena International is closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and any potential impact on the event. The safety of our attendees is our top priority and we are following guidance from the World Health Organisation, national governments and health authorities.
We are taking several precautionary measures including the below and ask that attendees support us by practicing good hygiene.
1. We will have hand sanitizer available for all attendees and will be disinfecting surfaces between each session
2. We will be reinforcing good hand hygiene via signage outside all conference rooms
3. We urge attendees to refrain from handshaking
4. We urge any attendee who appears to have a cough, difficulty breathing, or who is obviously unwell, to seek medical attention
5. We ask that anyone who has recently travelled to the these locations – China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Italy and Iran – get in touch with us directly