Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Nordics 2016
Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Nordics (OCT Nordics) is the leading conference in the Nordic region focusing on encouraging greater transparency between trial sponsors and vendors; alongside clinical operation excellence. OCT Nordics is part of our internationally renowned portfolio of clinical conferences, with this conference being tailored specifically for Clinical Operations/Development/Research, Medical Affairs pharma, biotech and medical device representatives in the Nordics region alongside international vendors.
With a dynamic programme written for the industry, by the industry, our 4th annual OCT Nordics event and promises to be an engaging and memorable conference. Optimizing clinical processes within clinical trials to support sponsor/vendor relationships, effective patient recruitment, and achieve trial success is central to this year’s conference. Below are some developments for 2016:
• Medical device stream – an opportunity to spotlight developments in medical device clinical development and partnership opportunities
• Update on EU regulation no 536/2014; Changes and procedures for the pharma industry
• CEO/CMO Interviews – one on each day for a more dynamic approach to exploring clinical operations and partnership challenges
• Patient Panel – an opportunity to hear the patient’s perspective on patient enrollment in the Nordics
• European Commission perspective on regulatory governance in the Nordics
Small/virtual pharma/biotech perspective on patient recruitment and Measuring patient recruitment study by study
Primary delegates for this event are those with responsibility for clinical outsourcing in biotech and pharma companies within the Nordic region.
With healthcare innovation and growth being considered a top priority for the Nordic region, clinical trials are regarded as a key aspect of delivery innovation, with governments incentivising and rewarding such efforts.
2015 featured our biggest medical device stream for the conference so far. Featuring talks from medical device companies including participation from William Cook Europe, the Special Advisor for Medical Devices from the Clinical Trial Office Denmark and Cochlear Nordics.
Arena is happy to announce the Outsourcing in Clinical Trials Nordic’s event being featured in the Nordics Life Sciences magazine (NLS) (the link can be found here) .