Enjoy Digital Transformation in Insurance: Customer Engagement and Operational Agility: Virtual Experience from your very own home
The Digital Transformation In Insurance event is ready to welcome you and other senior executives with an agenda that will tackle the pressing issues of the industry.
This unique insurance event enables senior level executives from top insurance companies and insuretechs to evaluate and discuss solutions that will help increase customer engagement and improve operational agility.
- Case study discussions from Ed Gaze, Lloyd's Lab, John Rowlands, Head of Insurance at Flock Cover and Matthew Churchill, Head of Hiscox Futures at Hiscox.
- Opening overview from Bartosz Golba, the Head of Insurance Research at GlobalData will be discussing the impact of COVID-19 on the insurance industry.
- AXA Keynote session: "Unlocking the power of data and how the role of new cloud based technologies can improve data management" which will be presented by Tim Yorke, COO of AXA Commercial.
A fantastic network of your peers and colleagues right at a tap or click of a button
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
✈️ No Travelling– Reduce your carbon footprint .
💳No Expenses– Save on accommodation.
🕓More time– Tailor your schedule around your business needs
🌎Borderless– Connect Globally.
For Our Delegates:
✨ Your Q’s answered – exclusive COVID-19 analysis from GlobalData
🤝 Lockdown getting you down – swag bag?
🏡 Skip the business suit – live chat with presenters from your home
📚 Meet the experts – video and 121 messaging with a global community
For Our Sponsors:
🌟 Extend your brand – with a dedicated team to build your personalized virtual booth
💻 Know your audience – analytics and reporting on your visitors
▶️ Press Play – HD Live streaming of your presentation broadcast globally
📹 Build Connections – with 121 video messaging and live chat
This is an exceptional networking opportunity for industry accelerators. Over the course of 2 days insurers, insurtech, brokers and technology providers will gather to showcase practical innovations and the next generation digital tools to enhance insurance
Split across 2 stages, this event will have focused content for enhancing the customer experience and powering innovation in the back office. No matter your role, attendees will leave with proven solutions and ideas to implement in their work
The conference discusses the vital connections between process, tools and techniques to manage change. Update your knowledge to create new strategies enabling you to enact insurance innovations and grow your business
Instinctive is a user experience and development company that partners with IT teams to improve the efficiency of their internal systems and digital products. Our focus is on improving the user experience of legacy systems to increase employee and customer satisfaction. We bring an external perspective, cross-business insights and proven strategies that have helped other businesses of scale improve their operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Enabling digital transformation to enhance customer experience
- Utilise intelligent robotic process automation (iRPA) to accelerate the communication loop, increasing operational efficiencies
- A unique platform providing consistent communications across multiple delivery mediums, reducing inherent communication risk
- From established pillars of industry to exciting start-ups, our technology delivers unparalleled operational agility.
The future of work is digital & human workers working together to deliver services. Enate is a service orchestration platform that lets you manage this hybrid workforce effectively.
Enate orchestrates work across an entire workforce (humans, RPA bots and all other digital agents), controlling what resource does what work when to optimise performance.
Enate’s open platform enables automation at scale through instant, common governance across different vendors and technologies, providing a faster, lower-risk path to automation.
Find out more at www.enate.net.